The Annual Report is a summary of all our major activities for the period of April 1st 2008 to March 31st 2009.
The report includes:
- President’s Report highlighting important issues and accomplishments for Inuit over the year
- Health and Environment Department’s activity report
- Socio-economic Development Department’s activity report
- Communications Department Activity Report
- Summary of our audited financial statements
There are five versions of our annual report available.
- The full version is identical to the print version (optimized for the Web). It includes Inuktitut (both syllabics and roman orthography), English and French text, photography, captions and cover art.
- The text only versions are available in Inuktitut (syllabics), Inuktitut (roman orthography), English and French. They are best suited for screen reading and fast download.