At its Annual General Meeting held June 24th in Iqaluit, Nunavut Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami released it’s 2009-2010 annual report.
The Annual Report is a summary of all our major activities for the period of April 1st 2009 to March 31st 2010.
The report includes:
- President’s Report highlighting important issues and accomplishments for Inuit over the year
- Executive Report
- Health and Environment Department’s activity report
- Culture, Language and Socio-economic Development Department’s activity report
- Communications Department Activity Report
- Summary of our audited financial statements
The full version is identical to the print version (optimized for the Web). It includes Inuktitut (both syllabics and roman orthography), English and French text, photography and cover art.
Language specific Versions (PDF) contain only text. These files are intended for fast viewing and simple layout.
the ePub versions are intended for viewing on e-book readers and smart phones with compatible software installed. Due to formatting limitations, the ePub versions do not include the financial statements
- 2009-2010 ITK Annual Report: Full Multilingual [PDF]
- 2009-2010 ITK Annual Report: Inuktitut Syllabic Only [PDF]
- 2009-2010 ITK Annual Report: Inuktitut Roman Orthography Only [PDF]
- 2009-2010 ITK Annual Report: English Only [PDF]
- 2009-2010 ITK Annual Report: French Only [PDF]
- 2009-2010 Audited Financial Statements