At its Annual General Meeting held September 27, 2011 in Inuvik, Northwest Territories, Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami released the 2010-2011 annual report.
The Annual Report is a summary of all our major activities for the period of April 1st 2010 to March 31st 2011.
The report includes:
- President’s Report highlighting important issues and accomplishments for Inuit over the year
- Executive Report
- Health and Social Development Department’s activity report
- Environment and Wildlife Department’s activity report
- Inuit Qaujisarvingat: The Inuit Knowledge Centre activity report
- Communications Department Activity Report
- Summary of audited financial statements
The full version is identical to the print version (optimized for the Web). It includes Inuktitut (both syllabic and Latin (roman) orthography), English and French text, photography and cover art.
Language specific versions (PDF and .docx*) contain only text. These files are intended for fast viewing and simple layout.
* .docx is the format used by Microsoft Word
- 2010-2011-ITK-Annual-Report-Inuktitut-Syllabics (.docx)
- 2010-2011-ITK-Annual-Report-Inuktitut-Syllabics (.pdf)
- 2010-2011-ITK-Annual-Report-IU-EN-FR-WEB (.pdf)
- 2010-2011-ITK-Annual-Report-French (.docx)
- 2010-2011-ITK-Annual-Report-French (.pdf)
- 2010-2011-ITK-Annual-Report-English (.docx)
- 2010-2011-ITK-Annual-Report-English (.pdf)
- 2010-2011-ITK-Annual-Report-Inuktitut-Latin-Orthography (.docx)
- 2010-2011-ITK-Annual-Report-Inuktitut-Latin-Orthography (.pdf)
- 2010-2011 Audited Financial Statements