At its Annual General Meeting held September 17, 2013 in Hopedale, we released the 2012-2013 annual report.
The Annual Report is a summary of all our major activities for the period of April 1st 2012 to March 31st 2013.
The report includes:
- President’s Report highlighting important issues and accomplishments for Inuit over the year
- Amaujaq National Centre for Inuit Education Report
- Health and Social Development Department’s activity report
- Environment and Wildlife Department’s activity report
- Inuit Qaujisarvingat: The Inuit Knowledge Centre activity report
- Communications Department Activity Report
- Summary of audited financial statements (PDF Version)
Read the HTML version of the 2012 – 2013 Annual Report. This version is text only so it can be read quickly on any device. This version is only available in English and does not include photographs or the 2012 – 2013 Financial Statements.