At its Annual General Meeting held July 19, 2014 in Inuvik, we released the 2013-2014 annual report.
The Annual Report is a summary of all our major activities for the period of April 1st 2013 to March 31st 2014.
The report includes:
- President’s Report highlighting important issues and accomplishments for Inuit over the year
- Amaujaq National Centre for Inuit Education Report
- Health and Social Development Department’s activity report
- Environment and Wildlife Department’s activity report
- Inuit Qaujisarvingat: The Inuit Knowledge Centre activity report
- Communications Department Activity Report
- Summary of audited financial statements (PDF Version)